A funny/honest description of 10 Cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin (BTC): Consumes 0.34% of the total electricity produced. The amount of energy consumed by bitcoin is more than the energy that is required to power all the UK tea kettles for 19 years.
- Ethereum (ETH): You just have to pay a 'small' fee to use it. But we promise we are working on it. Pay 30$ to send a 100$.
- Binance Coin (BNB): We are like the shovel manufacturer in the gold rush of crypto. We are the exact opposite of what crypto tends to be, but hey, people are making money so who cares.
- Ripple (XRP): We have the worlds most toxic youtube community, but banks sure love us.
- Cardano (ADA): The year is 2070, still waiting for smart contracts and birds keep singing.
- Dogecoin (DOGE): Outperforming most cryptos while being a complete joke. We brought a lot of people over to r/CryptoCurrency and people hate our profit.
- Polkadot (DOT): We only have a limited number of parachains available and slot are sold via auction. So smaller use cases? I think not.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG): We are only being bought when people mistake us for Bitcoin.
- Chiliz (CHZ): Our marketing is done only when drunk. When we are in the red for just one day, our community drops us faster then snoopdog when it`s hot.
- Crypto.org Coin: We are in the top 25. 'How?' Ask our custommer support. They will get back to you within a few months.
Describe your favorite coin in a honest or funny way!