In honor of us reaching 2,000,000 members!
To honor /r/cryptocurrency reaching 2 million members here are some facts about the power that 2 million people hold.
We are officially larger than 85 countries including:
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Malta (Hi Binance)
- My home state of Nebraska
We are larger than EVERY U.S. city except for:
- Los Angeles
- Houston (we almost got em. 2.14 million)
2 million people…:
- Can build 76 thousand houses every 3 months
- Is more than twice the amount of people Amazon employs
- Can eat 41,666 sheet cakes
- Donating $5 each could fix Flint Michigan’s water crisis
- Is larger than all active U.S. armed forces combined.
- Is larger than 10 states.
- Weigh about 354,000,000 pounds (160,571,698.98 kg)
If all of us had 1 bitcoin this subreddit would have 114,415,200,000.00 US dollars in it.
If each of us were an apple we would be worth 190,000,000 calories.
It would take John Wick 16,000 movies to kill us all.
And depending on the joke it could take all of us to change a lightbulb.
Cheers to 2 million everyone! Love you all!