VeChain Giveaway – 10000 VET in total prizes 🎉
This post and giveaway was generously funded by a community member who would like to remain anonymous. To qualify for the giveaway all you have to do is reply to this post and be a subscriber to r/cryptocurrency. The contest will be closed after 48hrs. and the winners will be contacted and the prizes dispersed shortly after. More details below.
First a little about what VeChain is, and what it's goals are:
What Is VeChain?
VeChain is designed to improve supply chain management and business processes using blockchain technology. The goal is to make these processes and information flow more streamlined using distributed ledger technology.
There are two tokens on the platform: (VET) VeChain Token and (VTHO) VeChainThor Energy. VET is used to transfer value/information on the ledger and VTHO is used as energy to power the smart contracts.
VeChain is considered by many to be a mature distributed ledger technology company with hundreds of real-world use cases already existing.
VeChain states that its goal is:
“to build a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem platform to enable transparent information flow, efficient collaboration, and high-speed value transfers."
If you are interested in learning more about VeChain, please visit the official site VeChain.org or visit the VeChain sub-reddit r/VeChain which just surpassed 100k members!!
- 4 winners will be chosen at random, each receiving a prize of 2500 VET!! 🎉🎉
- To enter, please leave a top-level reply to this post. (Hit the reply button ⬇️ and leave a comment!)
- One entry per account. Duplicate comments will not be counted.
- Users must be subscribed to r/cryptocurrency to qualify for this giveaway.
- Entries after 48hrs. will not be counted (closes Friday, March 26th 3:00am UTC)
- Once the 48hrs is over, a numbered list of all the users who qualified will be posted along with a hash to verify integrity.
- Once the list is made public, A drawing will be scheduled using https://www.randomresult.com/. A link will be posted here where users can view the results in a transparent manner. 4 numbers will be drawn corresponding with the numbers in the list.
The list of qualified users and scheduled results will be posted below when they become available. Good luck to everyone!
submitted by /u/Mcgillby