The binance trading algorithm I shared with you last week now has a community of over 200 active developers, adding major improvements to it
I'm really happy that so many of you decided to contribute to the code, and make this a better trading tool. The project is open source of course, and anyone can run the bot on their machine 🙂
The bot was built to look at all the coins on Binance and pick the most volatile ones in a given timeframe, in order to automatically buy the ones which are likely to keep increasing in price in the short-term at least.
Here's more detailed breakdown of the main configuration:
- The bot will listen to changes in price across all Coins on Binance paired to USDT
- By default Margin (like BTCDOWNUSDT) and Fiat pairs are excluded
- The bot checks if the any coin has gone up by more than 3% in the last minute
- The bot will buy 15 USDT of the most volatile coins on Binance
- The bot will sell at 2% profit or 2% stop loss
Now all these configurations above are customisable, you can input any values you like it you are interested in trying out a different strategy.
The dev community has contributed with some more major updates like:
- Trailing stop loss – the stop loss will move up and follow the price -2% (configurable), which essentially allows the bot to maximise the profit in a bull run, as long as it continues
- Better testing – the bot is able so simulate real-life trades and store the output in a file to determine whether your configuration is profitable.
If you are interested in testing, using or contributing to the code here is the official GitHub Repo:
For a step-by-step guide on how to install and configure this bot for personal use: https://www.cryptomaton.org/2021/05/16/trailing-stop-loss-and-more-improvements-added-to-the-binance-volatility-trading-bot/
Thanks again to everyone getting involved in this!