ETC’s pump due to the listing on RH is such a testimony to the fact this market is even more amateur/immature than during the last bull run
So Robinhood listed ETC and it's pumping right now and many people gained interest in investing in ETC. This ETC pump shows, a lot of people still use Robinhood despite:
- The WSB Drama
- That you don't actually own anything you buy on RH and can't transfer your coins into your wallet
- RH blocking the buy button/manipulating prices, as it suits them
- RH going down as soon as coins pump
- All these reminders not to use RH
And even though they listed an obsolete coin, it still got pumped because it seems like nobody on RH does DYOR.
Don't buy ETC!
- It has no development
- It's hackable
- Malicious investors use ETC as a monetary scam
- ETC is an Attack against Ethereum
The ETC pump and so many people still using RH proves we're still in the early stage and a lot of people still don't know shit about crypto.