Coinbase – All answers for Earn Rewards
If you haven't done your Coinbase Earn, say no more. I searched ALL answers for the Earn Rewards on Coinbase.
There were already posts with a few answers but they were just for one question and not really clearly arranged.
Ampleforth Governance Token (FORTH) Answers
- AMPL and FORTH
- DeFi building block
Universal Market Access (UMA) Answers
- Liquidators and disputers
- All of these answers are correct!
Numeraire (NMR) Answers
- A global community of data scientists
- To back up predictions and earn rewards
NuCypher (NU) Answers
- End-to-end encryption
- Independent nodes to perform tasks
- Paying Ethereum transaction fees
The Graph (GRT) Answers
- The bitcoin network
- GRT Tokens
CELO (CGLD) Answers
- By making crypto accessible on mobile phones
- Staking, governance
- Using the Valora mobile app
Compound (COMP) Answers
- Earn interest on crypto
- Supply crypto asset as collateral
- COMP token holders
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Answers
- A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure.
- Facilitating low-cost, universal payments.
- Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global.
- To issue and exchange tokens quickly.
- It relies on a cooperation of trusted nodes.
Filecoin (FIL) Answers
- A decentralized marketplace for data storage and retrieval.
- Proof of replication and proof of spacetime.
- By its location
Band Protocol (BAND) Answers
- Real World Data
- Earn crypto rewards
Algorand (ALGO) Answers
- By being scalable, secure, and decentralized
- A randomly selected ALGO token
- Algorand Standard Asset (ASA)
MKR (MKR) Answers
- MKR and DAI
- MKR holders
- A crypto wallet and crypto collateral
Kyber Network (KNC) Answers
- Exchange one Ethereum token for another
Orchid (OXT) Answers
- A peer to peer privacy wallet.
- Orchid’s Ethereum token, OXT, as well as the Orchid app and a Web3 wallet.
- Multihop configurations between bandwidth providers.
Tezos (XTZ) Answers
- Formal Verification.
- A decent computer, an internet connection and 1 roll of Tez (8,000 XTZ)
- Formal Governance
Dai (DAI) Answers
- A decentralized stablecoin that aims to be worth one US dollar
- Decentralized and borderless
- Open a CDP with Maker
EOS (EOS) Answers
- A blockchain protocol for fast, scalable applications
- Delegated proof of stake
- Fast, free transfers
- Stake EOS tokens
- Upgradeable smart contracts
Zcash (ZEC) Answers
- A privacy protecting crypto
- It keeps your financial info safe so it can not be sold
- Through a cryptographic breakthrough known as zero-knowledge proof
Basic Attention Token (BAT) Answers
- There are too many ads and data trackers
- It is free, open source web browser built for privacy
- Users get paid BAT for viewing opt-in ads, and publishers get rewarded when users pay attention to their content
0x (ZRX) Answers
- To create a tokenized world, through friction less, peer-to-peer exchange of tokens
- A new way to trade tokens and cryptocurrencies with other people.
- It can be used to pay relayer fees and and participate in protocol upgrades in the future